Monday, June 16, 2014

WHEN I WHISTLE





COKE cap, FRONT ROW SHOP shorts, LILY BROWN heels, EMODA bag and blazer

I'm currently reading this book entitled "When I Whistle" by Shusaku Endo. It was originally written in Japanese but translated to English by Van C. Gessel. I'm already halfway thru the book and I really recommend it to my IS (International Studies Major) friends who love history and fiction. It has a Haruki Murakami vibe in it where in it's two-dimensional, past and the present. Though the author used a lot of negative terms such as dingy friend, squashed frogs, beyond all hope, the odds are way against as, chagrin and many others. I am still highly motivated to finish the book slowly.

So many great news lately! I wonder if it will come true few months from now. Let's wait and see.

1 comments:

mei // めい said...

Lovely outfit! Love your blazer :)

http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/